And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007 @ 11:56 PM

HAI. :D
Went to Seri's house & Toa Payoh Central today. :D
Stay in Seri's house freaking damn long luhhs. >:(
Kinda ANGRY, cause I needa go home before 6pm & Mickey & I satyed in her house for more than 1hours. >:(
Than Crissa & Amerah were waiting for us. But Mickey & I was waiting for Seri.
So, the whole story is about waiting for Seri. ._.
Than shop at Toa Payoh Central at 4.00 pm. So late. WTF.
Reach home about 6.15, okay late for 15mins & mum asked why.
I tell her the truth & luckily she never nag at me.
If not, my face blackblack liao. LMAO.
Talking on the phone with Amerah, <333333333333333333333333333333. :D
Ouhkay, talk more about school.
School more interesting. LOL.
Today, ate spagattie(or whatever it spell, who cares?) than got the source.
Mix with ice, 100plus(lemon) & green tea. Okay, disgusting ehs?
I go try. ._.
Taste so weirdddddddddddddddd, so cold & more of 100plus taste.
Want try? ._.
Amerah & Crissa didn't came to school. :((((((((((((
Miss out two of them sucks. I want them come to school on MONDAY.
Call them like hell just to ask them come. ._.
Okay, stop my posting here ehs.
Wanna talk to Amerah, if not I dont know what the heck she's talking. Than, she talk to herself.
._.
Blah byes, <3333333333333333.