And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Friday, November 9, 2007 @ 3:19 AM

Hai. :D
Went to Bugis today. :DDDDDDD
Ate my lunch with mum & brother. & ate chicken riceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D *yummy*
Than, I told mum that brother wear until like cleaner. :xxxxx
But than, I told my brother when he come back.
He wanna kill me.(acting only, duh.)
Luckily, he didn't come back for dinner, if not, he's gonna snatch the computer with me.
&, play dont shoot the puppy. So lame. We must wait very long so that, the innocent puppy will not die. ._.
Must wait damn long, k. Got one person wait for 8hrs plus. Siao ehs?
Didn't buy anything at Bugis, :((((((((((((.
Nevermind, next time go Bugis with my friends go & sit the DHL ballon. :D
Just got 5credits from the USA Habbo, they said that I very long never play & welcome me back. ._. I not yet die, k. I still alive. ._.
&, I go play other things lers. :D
Byeeeeeeeeee, <333333333333333333333.
Yups, jacey loves you. x]]]]]]]