And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007 @ 9:39 PM

:], haihai.
Today, went to school pc lab again. :]
JieEn & I disturb Yolande & ZiQing, hehs.
Yolande, we disturb her by blocking the view & closing the monitor.
&, ZiQing we disturb her by typing I love you to Marcus & anyhow play in her game. LOLLLLL.
JieEn so cuteeeeeeeeeeee. :DDDDDDDDDDD
Went home and told my brother that I wanna watch The Bee's Movie. & a conversation started.
Me: I want to watch The Bee's Movie.
Brother: Oh, I see. You got watch The A's Movie?
Me: Uh, yea. That's why I wanna watch The Bee's Movie. Btw, which movie nicer uhs?
Brother: Oh, The Z's Movie is the best.
Me: Next time come out, must watch. But must wait for 24 years, so long. *sighs*
._. Stupid conversation.
&, took nap today. So tired. ~ Couldn't stand it.
&, used pc the whole day. Okay, maybe not whole day bahs. :]
&, wtf. Eilyne didn't came online today. >:((((((((((((
& yep, 3 more days and school ends. :(((((((((((((
I love schooling. <33333333333333333333333
But hopefully, wont failed for PSLE & wont get to Normal stream.
Speaking about Eilyne, she online. :DDDDDDD Yeys!
&, needa go out before 22nd November, if I get 188 & below, cannot go out anymore. :[
I shall end my posting here.
Bye. :]