And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Thursday, November 15, 2007 @ 11:49 PM

Hi. :]
Today kinda sad. D:
Tml last day of school, means no more laughter, no more joy, no more classes. & most of all, waking up at 6.30 am. D:
Even though I hate waking up that early, I still dont wanna miss out all the joy & fun. D:
&, jokers from 6F, thanks for all your jokes. :DDDD
It's kinda stupid actually. LOL.
Esp the Macomedia lesson, spreading out rumours. LOL. That was way too funnnnnn. :D
Thanks Mrs. Goh for teaching us. About 2-3 years. :D
Even though I used to hate you, you're the best teacher I ever saw. :D
&, no more going to toilet to play & do our hairs. D:
I think I'll cry tml. I sure will. :]
But, really, I am kinda sad. Maybe not kinda, FUCKING SAD.
Michelle asked me this one question in msn. :]

Mickey: What would you doing tml?
Me: TALK? LOL Try not to be angry & contro my temper.
Yep, short one indeed.
I dont wanna be angry tml & I wanna spend my last day H-A-P-P-Y! :D
Tml, going to say: Bye to Mummy, Daddy, Step father, Big sis, 2nd sis & 4th sis, Granny, Grandpa & Aunty. I care about them most. <3:]
&, shouting bye to school, after school. ._.
Yep, it's lame. I know. But school will remember me. :]]]]]]]]]]]]
I'll just stop my posting here. :]
&, tml will be a good/bad day.
So, buh bye my dear friends. :]]]
&, may God bless you. :]