And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, November 12, 2007 @ 10:48 PM

Went to school today. :]
&, watch Alone.
ZiQing scream like hell, she grabbed me when she saw the ghost. ._.
&, the subtitles were funny. They phrase it in Broken English. ._.
Eg, "what you doing now?" = "you do what?" .__.
Call some of the boys to watch also. Than our 'girls zone' got alot of people. :]] Tourist attraction, yep, it is. :]
Than, when the ghost appear, the girl(in the movie) scream like hell.
&, Clarence was like, Relax la. ._. &, the boys weren't really that scared when they saw the ghost. :[
&, ZiQing saw the ghost for about 2-3 times, yet, she still scream like hellxzxz. ._.
I screamed at the 1st time, 2nd time only get shocked.
School was fun today. :]]]]]]]]]]]
Never go to MT class. :] MT class sucks. Nobody to talk to, :[
Than, I would shout: Boringggggggggggggggg. ._.
Okay, Lynn, our secret at ... :]
Aint gonna tell. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ._.
4 more days & school ends, this suckssss. >:[
Hate it like hellxzxzxz. God, slower the timing pleaseeeeeeeee. I'll love you for that, actually, I love you already. ._. I promise you(God), I love you more than before. :]
&, stop my posting here.
Byeeeeeeeeeeee. <3:]]
&, God bless you.