And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, December 2, 2007 @ 10:48 PM

HAI. :]
Came to post.
Hyper mood luhs! :DDDDDDD
Just now, my uncle gf bought her dog to our home. :D
The dog name is Calvin. Boy of course. :]
Cute nehs.
That dog cost 1600bucks. :o
4 months old. But, it'll keep barking when he smelled the food. .___.
My brother was eating, than he keep going near my brother & bark at him. LOL.
But, I kept touching his fur. So niceeeeeee & cuteeeeeeeee. :]
Than, I dont dare to hug it. ):
&, didn't managed to capture a photo with him. ):
AWWW.
The dog kinda clever. :]
But, it pee in our house. ._____.
When, my uncle gf go inside the room, he followed her.
&, when he run, so cute luhs! :]
Sorry, aint here to show off.
&, mum said that she's going to buy me the little miss tee-shirt! :] yeys!
&, watch the Jacky's show. :]
Quite nice, that show made me laugh like hell. LOL.
Brenda, dont spread, k?
&, today, I watch a powerpoint.
Damn scary, it scared the hell out of me. :x
The file named True Stroy.
&, I watched it, cause it sounds interesting.
But, when the last powerpoint, got one ghost. ._____.
I screamed & my family members stared at me. .______.
&, anybody know this chinese song?
gan xie de shi ni, qian guo wo de shou & blah blah blah.
If you guys know, tag at my tagboard! :]
& Lynn, come back soon, i miss you.. D:
When you log in to the MSN, read my offline message, k?
& bye. <3