And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, December 1, 2007 @ 10:41 PM

&, havent been posting eh. :]
Didn't post because, I was playing games at some other website. :X
&, Lynn went back to her country for 2 weeks. D:
2 days before, went out with Amerah! <3
We took pictures at the library toilet.
Was in the toilet CUBICAL for 45 mins. ._.
We played & took picture of HSM2. :]
Read the magazines & I found out that the director dog so damn cuteeeeeeee worxz. :]
&, today went bugis the OG there luhs.
Than I viewing the beads, the latest one, you know those spray the gule all those kind of things.
I was viewing how the promoter was doing the bead thingys, got one fucking bitch stand in front of me.>: ( Some more, when I moved to the other side & watch how the promoter do, she also moved. & she purposely go & hit me & step on me. WTH lor. >: (
You fucking asshole. Only act like you know everything. I guessed all you know is to block people way & anyhow hit & step people. How about, I called the tsunami come & do this to you? I know you'll be very happy, yeh. :]
&, I saw little miss tee-shirt. :DDDDDD
Mummy was like dont want me to buy. ._.
She said that blah blah blah.
I told her that, I'll use my own money & buy. :]
&, it's 9 bucks only lor.
Brother too, said that it was cheap. :]
I want The Game Of Life for X'mas, anyone wanna buy for me? xD LOL.
&, yeh changed my blogskin & add new song! :]
If you wanna know the title of the song, tag me in the tagboard. :]
Tons of credits to Jieying to teach me how to put the song, I mean no playlist at all. :]
I forgot to add the disclaimer, later I go & put. :]
&, I think I've ulcer on my mouth liao. D:
Damn pain sehs.
Cannot do some movements. D:
Last time, I laugh at my brother, now I got my baoying. D:
Later, if I tell him, he'll surely laugh at me one. D:
&, will post tml.
Oh yeh, wont be posting from Dec 7 - 12. :]
Out of Singapore, going Genting. :]
Yeh, bye. :]