And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007 @ 6:19 PM

Hi all. :]
Sorry, if I didn't post ytd.
I was tired.
Later, I'll post at 469. :]
Okay, I wont be posting from 7 - 12 December onwards! :]
Away to Genting. xDDDDDD
So happy, yeh.
Mummy went to PERM her hair. LOL.
I wanna REBOND my hair!
I woke up alot of times when I was sleeping. >: (
Disturb by noise + mummy. >: (
Morning, when my brother went to work, talk so LOUD! Than, I woke up, look around & sleep back again.
&, around 8 plus mum cover the blanket for me. :] I know she's good. LOL.
Than, she do it properly for me.
When I wanna sleep again, mummy said that I kicked the blanket & nag & nag & nag.
So, I woke up immediatly.
Spoiled my NICE sleep. If not, I would wake up at 12 plus.
Playing habbo now.
Look at the screenshot. :]
Anybody selling this? I wanna buy from you! :]
Lynn, come back soon. ):
I miss you lehs. ):
Stop my posting here.
Bye. <3