And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Friday, December 28, 2007 @ 7:30 PM

Hi all. :D
I am boredddddddd. ))))):
Was playing Clubpenguin with JieEn, TianTian, Kimmie, Miyoko & Limmin. :D
Okayokay luhs. :D
Kimmie go & said "FUCK YOU" on my old account. -.-
That account, got alot of $$ one leh. LOL.
Nevermind, I only ban for 1 day luhs.
Who cares? LOL.
Ytd, I went to Tpy to take MRT to Novena mah, so I walked there with mummy luhs.
Than, we walked pass the library luhs, than alot of people walking.
So, I stopped & let the others to walk first.
I thought this one malay girl waiting for her friends, so I just walked.
Than, I saw her like want to walk like that luhs, so I let her walk first & smiled at her.
Than, she gave me those bueysong the face lor. -.-
Than, I scold her "you bueysong is it?" Than she just walked away.
She's fucking rude lor. You dont know what's the meaning of manners? Oh, nevermind. Buy a dictionary & the book will tell you? Still dont know? Nevermind, I teach you. I give you FREE beating, scolding & lessons too! :D Worth it right?
Mummy said that she wants to go to the Macrichit to walkwalk around.
But, it'll take up 3hours long. -.-
&, she said that cannot eat anything in front of the monkey, later the monkeys snatch. -.-
duhhhhhhhhhhh.
I am like so boredddddddddd down here. D:
Mummy later making the tangyuan, can help out. YEY. :D
It's tired, but I've nothing to do.
So I'll help mum. :D
See, I am such a girl little girl to her. LOL.
5 more days to school & 4 more days to 2008! :D
Oh yeh, you all should go KOI cafe & try their bubble tea. :D
It's expensive, but very NICEEEEEEE.
The pearl is like so soft & chewy luhs!
I only know that it locate at Tpy only. :D
&, today do spring cleaning.
But, I never help. :D
Do spring cleaning, very tired one, plus I am watching my show. <3
I am eating & posting.
Not to haolian. :D
I was eating than whoever is it, BABYNANA come & disturb me.
&, her face make me wanna pukes can.
Like to disturb me so much for what?
You dont have anything to do is it?
Clean the toilet for me luhs.
I simply hate her like hell lor.
Plus, she typed: HI SISTER JACEY.
Okay, like who the hell wanna be your sister?
Please look at the mirror before taking photos at yourself. :D
I dont entertain idiots, esp you. :D
Okay, stop my posting here. Byeeeeeee. :D