And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Thursday, December 27, 2007 @ 11:59 PM

HI ALLLLL. :D
Ytd, helped aunty do her geomancy blog.
I spent like 3-4 hours?
I do the picture & editing the codes all.
Didn't put at my link cause of some reasons. :D
Brother wanna sell his Nike shoes.
Told him to make blog & sell.
He dont want, now he ask his friend to sell at ebay.com.
Which like you needa pay for the charges when you sell something.
But, his money, so I dont needa care. :p
I am a badbad sister. xD
&, buy a new school bag. :D YAYYYYYYYYYYY.
Mummy bought Billabong bag for meeeeeee.
Black in colour. & it cost $59.90?!
I told mummy not to buy, but she said that all the bags price are like that.
So, I buy lor.
Ohkay, not here to show off uhs.
Nothing to typeee.
Oh yeah, Erika got 230 for her PSLE marks!
Like wth. So clever. LOL.
She still say that the marks very low. -.-
If I get 230, mummy would be like fucking happy lor! :D
I want to change phoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I want change to the walkman phone luhs!
I love it like hellxz lor.
My 2 brothers want it too. >:(
Copy your meimei. LOL.
I also dont care. -.- I make my own ringtone can liao.
& put what I like in my phone. :D
Maybe, changing my phone next year.
Cause, next year than my 2 year contract ends! YEY. :D
&, dont know why today so happy. LOL. -.-
Talk about the trip to buy bags.
At first, brother said that Novena got alot of bags to buy.
The Flash N Splash there.
So, I went to Novena there & buy lor.
When I see got what kind of bags, all so AFHTHE$%^#$%W#. LOL.
I dont really like the shop, so I went to bishan.
Than got billabong at BHG mah. I always wanted that bag.
Told mummy to go City Hall there & buy. :D
Cause, there got alot of branded stuffs.
Mummy said dont want, cause keep going here & there. LOL.
So, I buy my bag at j8 lor.
&, mummy wanted to buy this dress, but when she wear like inside got baby. :X LOL.
So, I camwhore inside the cubical lor. :X
But, I did not capture mum luhs.
I not that pervert k.
Shopped around BHG. (:
&, saw someone who is thinner than meeee. ^^
YEYS. I am not that thin after all. At least, I got abit of meat.
That girl, no meat lor. -.-
All bone. Smaller than my wrist. :D
Someone is thinner than meeeeeee. :D
Okay, sorry. I gone crazy again. xD
Stupid jacey, gone crazy so fast.
LOLXZ. I scold myself. xD
Okay, I'll stop my posting here. :D
Wanna watch show lers.
Byebye world! xD