And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, December 3, 2007 @ 11:45 PM

Hi, came back posting. :]
The dog didn't came today. ):
No company to play with.
Miyoko, dont be angry, k.
Cheer up.
Maybe nothing can cheer you up, yeh.
Anyway, sorry if I very annoying to you or something like that.
Cousin came to my house today. <3333333333
Played at y8.com, play 2 players game.
1st game: Bomb it. Quite nice eh. :]
But, I kept losing. .______.
2nd game: Cat vs dog in beach fight.
I won, yeys! :]
The virus already spread in my computer. D:
Somemore got that idiot trojan nehs! >: (
&, the person whom send the virus was Caiijing or whatever it's name is called.
WTF, kill him/her to death luhs.
Next time, people send trojan to your computer than you know uhs!
&, that person in me. xp
I also dont know how to send. .____.
Caiijing, you disturb my friends, you die like hellxz luhs.
&, you download things which cost money, my family called the police arhs!
Okay, why am i so ....
Skip tha fucking topic, hate Caiijing luhs!
Oh yeh, if my msn account threaten you or something like that, please delete me or block me. :]
Thank you, thank you.
Brother & mum said that my fringe look so ugly, but I think is nice, k.
So, my fringe is PRETTY. zzz.
I think I am a big eater now. ._.
Just now, I ate chicken rice with my cousin, when I reached home, I ate my dinner, mum cook one luhs. .____.
&, 4 more days! <3
I'll stop my posting here now bye.