And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007 @ 9:36 PM

Hi. :]
Playing habbo now. :]
Sg have the latest style like the UK version! <3
I joined HC at sg lers. :]
The only thing is that I only have 4 credits left. D:
Buy me a HC ppc for my x'ams present, anyone? LOL.
I'll love you if you buy for me. :]
My wishes are never ending, yeh. D:
After one wish, there is still another wish. D:
&, today ALMOST felt in the toilet when I was bathing in the afternoon. ._________.
I wanted to put conditioner on my hair, so I turned around. & than, I wanted to fall down. I quickly grabed the pipes around me. That was a close shave, indeed.
Habbo was fun, only that now, the owner keep talking to the guy. & talk non-stop like he forgot that he held a game?
&, I wasn't patient enough so I left the room. ._______.
WTF, only care about furni only. Go & buy habbo ppc luhs!
Than you got alot of credits to spend already mah!
Okay, skipped that topic.
Just now, got one person wear until like robber. All black execpt for the skin. LOL.
Everybody were shoutting ROBBER & ROBBERY! LOLLLLLLL.
&, that robber said that he stole $65 so he could buy the GOLD necklace...
LOL?
My cousin got hacked! D:
The hacker go & take the good furnis & give her the bad furnis.
Like, wtf?
Now, got one boy laugh until so funny. LOL.
He laugh like AHHHH-HAHAHAHAHAHA-AHHHH-HAHAHAHAHE-HAHAHA...
Okay, only the funny part is when he shouted the AHHH & the HE behind. .____.
What kind of laughter is that?
Mummy broke her promise, she told me that she'll bring me to Bugis after dinner.
After dinner, she told me that she'll bring me there tml. .____.
Yeh, stop my posting now.
My uncle wanna play his game liao. .______.
Is like, he keep begging me can?
Anyway, bye! <3