And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, December 25, 2007 @ 3:40 PM

Hohoho.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! :D
Hopefully, Santa starts his work already. (:
Santa, if you pass by my house, please throw a few presents in through the window. :D
I'll open the window bigbig so that you can throw in! :D
LOL. I'll stop my crap here luhs. (:
Celebrating Christmas with Regine & friends. <3
Having dinner at their place.
Still remember, last year had fried rice & turkey.
Yummy luhs!
Going her house at 4pm & going back at 9pm.
Hopefully, can go her house & have sleep over!
Will be looking forward. :D
Sending a Christmas Card for cousin!
At first, I make the card using GIMP but than, she cannot view.
So, I must make use paint. -.-
Waste my time & effort!
Nevermind. Cause she's my cousin mah!
I go & prepare now. :D
Later, I late la. Byeeeeeeeee. (: