And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, December 2, 2007 @ 5:46 PM

I've nothing to do. D:
So, I came to post.
&, I also dont know what to post about. .____.
I'll post about my PSLE marks bahs. :]
I got 186.
&, get high for NA. :]
LOL.
Talk about my choices. :]
1st: ZhongHua Secondary School
2nd: Presbyterian Secondary School
3rd: Geylang Methodist Secondary
4th: Kuo Chuan Secondary School
5th: Holys' Innocent Secondary School
6th: Singapore Chinese Girls School
I know the 6th choice, I cannot go in. .___.
But, I just put for fun, cause I dont know which school to go already. .____.
Hopefully I can go into the 1st & 3rd chioce. :]
Cause, I think that those 2 schools quite good.
Uh, I feel like scolding this one bitch. :]
So, I'll typed everything out.
&, won't mention it's name.
You fucking bitch, keep copying me! >: (
Go to hell luhs.
You copy non-stop, k.
Once, I started to use something new, you'll be the first one whom copy me!
Can you please stop that fucking copying?
You copy the links & the words all.
Stop copying can?
&, you're super duper action.
Must you tell everyone that you're rich or something like that?
Dont act RICH when you're even NOT RICH.
Dont think that, we LOVE you, we FUCKING HATE you, bitch!
&, stop hitting people like no one business! &, please stop scolding us. It's not that we dont dare or dont know how to scold you. Is that, we tolerate. So stop your fucking copying & action, please. :] We'll love it, if you improve.
The person I mention above is from 6F 2007. :]
I do this quiz, when I pass by someone's blog. :]
I love viewing blog! <3

Lets101 Quizzes - Blog Quiz


Some of the sentence not true. ._____.
I ain't brave. :] I've a bad memory. :] Only nice memories will be kept with me. <3
I dont even remember what I wanna post on blog most of the times. ._.
Only some above is true. LOL.
I wanna play game lers. :]
My habbo friend asked me to play this game.
So, bye! :]
KIMMIE, he really turned white. :] Whiter than you. LOL.