And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008 @ 9:34 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR'2008! :D
I delete the posts I blog today.
Didn't wanna spam my blog, that's why. LOL.
I'll combine the post together. (better, I guess.)
Mummy gave me $80.
Due to the camp & workshop all.
It's cost $70.40 okayyyyyyyy.
It's like so expensiveeeeeeeeeeeee. LOL.
But, than $8 for recess. :D
2 days mah.
Camp dont need bring money one. LOL. -.-
Playing Virtual Villagers. From 1.00++ till now. -.-
I just let it run.
But of course, I'll check sometimes luhs.
Playing Checkers with Suriani too. <3
But, I think I'll lose. -.-
Cause, she also win mah. LOL.
&, I suddenly forgot what I wanna post. -.-
Oh yeah, post about ******.
She's a copycater.
Coyp me non-stop. >:(
She even copy the way words & the way I post can.
Like wth lor.
Copy so many things.
Go to hell la.
Luckily, the rest of my life, I dont needa see her face. :D
Btw, I think that she knows who is she liao. :D
& plus, she still have the cheeks to say: "hi! happy new year!"
You thought I'll reply you is it?
Fat hope bahs.
&, today might be my last post, I guess.
Misses to everyone execpt for ******.
&, have fun time chatting with KIMMIE(BIG BUTT), Enjie & tian(who pwns big butt). :D
Also have fun time playing habbo with Brenda. :D Esp, the hide & seek. Haha.
Byebyeeeeeeee. :D
Byebye pc.