And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Thursday, January 24, 2008 @ 10:29 PM

Hi everyoneeeeeeeee. :D
School was fun with MINWEI & ISABELLE. :D
Eat Mixed Rice.
Wasn't really nice.
Today Science test was hardddddddddd. I mean veryyyyyyy. -.-
I think, I'll fail. I wont get 14 for sure.
Cause, I wrote rubbish. :X
Maths was easy.
I think I score 18? Idkkk.
Science less than 10 bahs. -.-
I think I need stay back for detention & EXTRA SCIENCE lessons with Mr Ong. -.-
It's just the 4th or 5th week & I am in so much troubleeeeeeeee. DDDDDDDDD:
I hate schooling can. ):
I only wanna meet up with primary school friends & MEIWEI plus ISABELLE. ):
I love them like hellxzxzxz can.
Did some maths pratice just now.
Which is like AHHHHHHH. So difficult. -.-
I keep on turning to the example page. -.-
Lit write about Haiku.
I wrote,
New Year:
I had recieved a red packet
from my mother
and it contains sweet.

ZZZ. Yes, very very lame.

Spring:
When flowers bloom
and gentle breeze blow
you will know what season is it.

With the help of ISABELLE. :D
LOL. I've no more ideas.
My brain burstttt. xD
Okay, I think I should go & sleep now.
Mum's nagging. -.-
Byebyeeeeeeeeeee. <3