And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Friday, January 18, 2008 @ 3:24 PM

HI PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :D
School was okayokay.
Just that the assembly was boringgggggggggg. -.-
Almost fall asleep without laughing & talking with Isabelle & JiaLing.
Talking about CIP & education staffs.
Only hear abit. At least got hear rightttttt. -.-
Than went home with Pokka & Lili.
Cause saw them at the mrt there than board the train.
Wasn't fun & mad like ytddddd.
Cause, Michelle, Lili, Brandon & me disturb the chicken coupleeee. xpppppp
Than the male chicken met the female chicken-in-law. LOL.
Hopefully, they didn't read this post. Anyway, playing only luhs.
But than, was super high with them.
Laughing like mad people in the mrt station.
Got hw today. ):
English compo, must write about NE stories.
Dont know what to write. :X
I think I am getting use to my new friends already.
Okay, I go do my hw now.
So can enjoy my 2 days. :D
Byebyeeeeeeeeee. <3