And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Friday, February 15, 2008 @ 4:40 PM

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
Happy Belated Valentines'! xD
Ytd, got Valentines' gift. YEY.
I got muffins and chocolate. :D
Super duper niceeeeeeeeeeee can.
Thanks to Isabelle for her muffin and Clarice for her chocolate. :D
Didn't really get alot of gift on Valentines. D:
Anyway, got things to eat can already. LOLXZ.
Oh yes, 1 good news. :D
Got into Council, but must be top 20 among 1 Blessing & 1 Compassionnnn. >:(
I am too stupid to be top 20.
Both class have 40 pupils, so there is only 80 pupils. ):
Me: " Mr Ng, Top 20 arh?"
Mr Ng: " Ya la, than what? Top 50 arh? NA only got 80 pupils you know."
-.- Top 30 can? LOL.
He chose 4 of the girls to be council.
LiTing, Me, Jolyn and MinWei. :DDD
I wanna go to Sec1 camp again. LOL.
Than can shout shout shout. LOLXZ.
Read Liting's blog.
On 26th Feb, got council interview. OMFGXZ.
I think I will talk craps luhs. D:
Hopefully, I can go in to the council group. :D
&, I can shout shout shout. LOLXZ.
Today, I forgot to bring thermometer.
Not only me, but 27 of the pupils(including me) from 1 Compassion never bringggg.
Than, must run run run. -.-
Must run to the carpark there.
Run until the lump there luhs.
Than run back.
& that teacher is like so whatever cannnnnnn.
He gave other classes 3 minutes to run back, we were only give 2 minutes. -.-
But than luckily, came back in 1 min plus plus. :D
We came back in 1 minute plus plus, the teacher face like bushuang like that. -.-
Does he really hate 1 Compassion so much?!
But, after the run, my leg like jelly like that. LOLXZ.
But than Ms Tang thought that we skip lessons & want to give detention. -.-
MUST EXPLAIN TO HER ON MONDAYYYYYY. LOLXZ.
Okayyyyyy, end my post here.
I needa go my friend house & print out my Home Econs Homeworkkkkk.
YEY, going to Sentosa tml & changing phone later!