And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, March 3, 2008 @ 7:33 PM

Hello. :D
I've change me blogskin cause I very sianxz with my old blogskin already. LOL.
5 more days to JJ Fair. :D
Tml home econs, I think that we'll cook spaghetti.
Whatever it spelled, my spelling sucks. D:
Calculator test was easy today. :D
Dont know why today at school, stomach so pain.
Not that one come luhs.
But than, at Science lesson okay already. :D LOLXZ, funny stomachache.
Jolyn, Isabelle & Parmish eat the ICE-CREAM in front of me. ):< ARGHH.
Cannot eat, when I recovered from coughing, I'll eat eat eat th ice-cream. LOL.
Today nothing special in school.
Mr Ong always said that I TALK when I DIDN'T EVEN TALKKKKKKK.
RAWRRRRRRRRR.
He always catch me on lehhhhhh.
When I shut up, you say I talk.
When I talk, you thought I never talk. -.-
Dont wanna talk about him already, later very angry with him. LOL.
I see if Friday, my cough okay already anot.
If 0kay, I am going to eat ICE-CREAMMMMMM.
Cannot stand already.
So many weeks did not eat/drink cold stuff. ):
Shouldn't post anymore, byebye.
:D