Friday, March 7, 2008 @ 11:53 PM
Hello. :D
Yesterday super fun cannnnn.
Went to Vivocity with class. :D
Obviously, there's a teacher whom follow us. -.-
Than took pictures with some of the girls.
All of the girls(exculding me) like, WAH SO CHIO. :D
Than took some pictures at Vivocity.
But before that, my group went to old chang kee & buy food to eat.
I can't eat breaded prawn on stick, cause I having cough. ):
So, I ate fish fillet on stick.
The taste not bad luhs.
But than, not that nice as breaded prawn on stick.
Than, took some pictures & went 7-eleven to buy things lor.
I bought mashed potatoe. The rest bought COLD DRINKS. ):
Cassie & Madeline bought mashed potatoe too. :D
Than, went up & slack with Cassie & Madeline.
While, MinWei, Isabelle & Timothy went to take more pictures.
Sit outside, chit chat & walked around. :D
Than, went to pet shop & look for pets.
When I went up, there's no dogs. D:
Only got hamster. :D
But, than only 1 small group of them only luhs. LOL.
Still, it's VERY CUTEEEEEEEEE, hehs.
Cassie brought us to see the pets clothes & shoes.
It's so cuteeeeeeeeee. :D
Sorry luhs, keep saying cute. LOL.
Walked around the pet shop, saw 2 dogs went for grooming.
Madeline: " *laughs. Botak dogggggg."
Me & Cassie: " LOL & *laughs."
LOL, but later got 1 dog very fury & very friendly too. :D
When, we touched the dog, it seems like it enjoy it alot.
Cause, he stay still at his place, the dog so good luhs. :D
The fur like, damn soft lorrrrrrrrrr.
Went to walk around the Vivocity & went to the play ground.
Security gaurd: " This playground is for kids, not you all."
1 of the boys: "Orh. We're sorry arh."
Than, we did not listen to the secruity guard & play at there for a while.
Cassie & my conversation.
Cassie: "Eh, walao. I still kid lehs."
Me: "LOL. I also, birthday haven't reach yet."
But, than no choice luhs, gotta leave what.
Than walked in the rain & Cassie splashed water on me while walking up the stairs.
& ZhangZhen step on the shit. LOLXZ.
Were at there laughingggggggggg.
Than, he jumpjumpjump at the puddle of water.
LOLXZ.
Wanted to play at the water, but than no waterrrrrr.
RAWRS.
Than, met the teacher at Basement.
We gather at there quickly & went back to the school.
Waiting for the mrt is so fun luhs.
Took pictures & we were like mad kids. :D
Than, when the mrt came, we book all the place. :D
So shiok luhs, like the mrt is 1 COMPASSION ONEEEEEE. :D
We were very noisy until the mrt staff came & stop us. :D
LOL.
On the way back, we saw Secondary 2 pupils.
Than, we quickly rush to the mrt.
Cause, the teacher said that 1st class reach the school will get a price. :D
So, we were like mad porks. LOL.
Than run run run run at mrt.
Everybody, stare stare stare stare. LOL.
But, didn't manage to get back in school first.
Saw other classes reach already.
Than after school, went to isabelle's house. :D
Her condon is like so nice cannnnnn.
Some more, 2 levels.
Her room like so neat & tidy. :D
We quickly rush to do our work & I go home after I finish.
Took the bus to AMK & took mrt back.
See, I so clever right.
She bring me go one time, I know the place already. LOL.
BHB againnnnnnnn. LOL.
Today no need bring books to school.
But, nobody told me & I brought. RAWRRRR.
Bag were like so heavyyyyyyyy.
Than help out at the JJ stalls & went home. :D
Nothing much happen in school today luhs.
Hopefully, it wont rain so that we can set up the stall tml.
Btw, must go to school at the usual time. ):<
Cause got VIP coming to school. -.-
Than cannot sleep very lateeeee.
My uncle said that he want to buy new phone for me. LOL.
I just change my phone you knowwwwwwwwwwwww.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
Okay, I think I should stop posting here.
Cause, tml will be a busy day.
LYNN, YOU MUST COME ARHHHHHH.
& buy things from my class. :D
I give you 1 free scoop of ice-cream arhhhhh. :D
COME COME COMEEEEEEE. xD
Okay, byebye. :D
I'll post the photos soon.