And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 @ 5:01 PM

Hello. :D
I am at my cousin house now.
She's bathing, that's why I came to post. xD
I also came to post just for Lynn to okay.
& of course, all of you too. :D
Hehs, later going out to eat dinner with cousin they all.
Of course, my mum got go luhs. :D
I dont know what to post about, so I think that I should post about JJ fair.
Took alot of pictures with Liting, Crystal, Mavis & Celine. :D
Was fun zilain-ing with them.
Than, I gave $4 each to Lynn & Amerah.
Didn't take money from them, see I am so good & kind. :D
Hahas, they my best friends mah.
Give them also nevermind one luhs.
&, the red colour & yellow colour tee-shirt girls look like *****. :D
Amerah & Lynn agreed.
Next time, when you see them than scold them, okay?
But, please please please don't mention my nameeee. :D
If not, they did ask the boys to scold me or whatever.
Because, they two flirts mahhhhhh. :D
I will link up Lynn after this post.
Than, the food stall very fast finish alreadyyyyyy. ):
My cough is getting worst to bad. :D
I've seen 4 doctors within this 3 weeks. D:
Hopefully, I'll get well soon after this doctor.
&, I dont wanna get sick anymoreeeeeeee.
It makes me SUFFER. D:
Cannot eat this & that.
I have not been eating/drinking cold stuff this 3 weeks you know. D:
Get well soon, jacey. LOL.
I'll post the pictures next time I guess.
Cause, I dont have the usb ports with me. D:
It's at my homeeeeee.
So, byebyeeeeeeeeee.
<3