And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Thursday, March 20, 2008 @ 9:33 PM

Hello. (:
I've just put password for my blog. :D
I dont wanna hurt your heart & other unwelcome people to come my blog. :D
School was okay today. (:
Zilian-ed with michelle after school.
She wanted to take picture of me, put than too bad I've cover my face. xD
Than take the pictures together at traffic light. :D
She's so chio mannnnn.
Today science tet was pretty okay luhs. :D
Keep talking about propersal with Liting they all. LOLXZXZ.
Have fishball tomyum.
It was so spicy that I cannot finished it up. ):
Sians, wasted my $$.
If you want the codes, please get it from me. :D
I'll give you the codes.
& for those of them who don't know the password, I'll tag at your tagbaord. :D
So, byebye.
Oh yeps, my cough & flu is getting much more better. :D
Enjie, you don't needa to kick my butt.
Kick kimmie's one. xD