And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, March 22, 2008 @ 5:48 PM

Hellos. :D
Photos on JJ fair. :D

Crystal & me. :D


Me & Mavis. I think it's kinda act cute. -.-


Madeline, Liting, Crystal, Mavis Me & Celine.


Back: Liting & Mavis
Front: Me & Crystal
Okay, I dont think that I should post more photos.
It's quite hard posting it, cause the position keep moving.
I've nothing to post about. ):
Lynn, can you tell Enjie my blog password?
Thank you. :D
Chatted with Nila just now just for awhile. -.-
She has to go for her karate lesson.
I am now saving up $$ for PSP.
PSP, here I comeeeeeeeee. :D
&, I wont let brother play. :P
Always dont let me use computer one.
Now, I dont let you use my psp. -.-
Join me at www.viwawa.com :D
Damn fun luhs.(for me)
You needa buy cash, for $10 at comics connection.
Obviously, I never buy. :D
I just earn gold.
You'll know more about it when you play. :D
So byebye peeps. :D
I wanna play viwawa. :D