And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, April 26, 2008 @ 4:52 PM

Hello.
Kinda boring now. ):

Went out to j8 on Thursday.
&, bought mavis present. :D
Intended to buy earrings, but didn't. ):
Cannot find any nicenice earring.
Haixz.

Wanna know what present I gave mavis?
Ask her yourself. xD
But than, i think most of them know already, so no need to ask.
Okay, what shitty crap am i talking about? -.-

Yesterday, Madeline brought strawberry crumble! <3
Ohmygosh, i love it like hell can. :D
So nice luhs!
Jasmine: "Madeline, you use green bean to make the crumble right?"
Madeline: " No, I use red bean, see got red colour."
LOL.
Jasmine, the crumble is made by flour & butter.
Check the cookbook. LOL.
I was laughing like mad can.
Oh yeh, 1 more thing make me LOL too.
Madeline: "Shumei, you got bf tell us luhs."
Shumei: "That one not my bf, that one is NE ambessdor."
Madeline: "You got bf, must tell us. Find a BOTAK bf. Like that cai you shuai qi."
Mavis, Madeline, Jailing & me was laughing super loud can. LOL.
Yep, fun & enjoyable recess with them. <3
They always brighten up my day. :D

School was fun yesterday. :D
Hehe, i don't know why.
But seems so high.
LOL.
Okay, nothing to post ler.
Byebye.

P.S Cheer up! :D