And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, April 27, 2008 @ 2:37 PM

Hello. :D
I've create a picture using photoshop! xD
Do comment me, if the picture is nice or not.
Thanks Limmin for teaching me how to change the picture to JPG file.
*claps for limmin
LOL.
Okay, I'll stop crapping & post the picture.
Nice or cute?
LOL.
If you all wanna ask me make any pictures or you want the brushes.
I can send it to you. :D
See, I very kind right?
*pukes, I am bhb-ing again. -.-
Having fever & cough! D:
&, the doctor check my mouth, hands and legs to see if have any ulcers or rashes. -.-
Scared i tio shou zhu kou zhen. -.-
I am very healthy okay. LOL.
Okay, i guess i should end my post here.
Needa revise, mum nagging lers.
Byebye!