And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, April 6, 2008 @ 11:18 AM

Hellos. (:
I forgot to tell you all something.
I DID NOT GET INTO COUNSIL! >:(
But, who cares? LOL.
Cannot get in than let it be lor.
Can get in than let it be lor.
LOL.
Uncle went to Philiphines & I go & sleep in his room last night. xD
But than, not nice to sleep. -.-
My neck now very pain!
RAWRS.
I feel like going out and buy earings!
But, idk mummy let anot.
Cause, ytd already go out lers.
Later must do homework. -.-
Sianxzxzxz.
Talk alot about Issac with my brother & my brother thinks that he need counseling.
Cause he said Issac sounds abit ... you know.
Don't talk about him alreadys.
If not, wanna puke. :X
I think I am addicted to GAIAONLINE lers. ):
Help, I don't wanna be a game addict. ):
The first thing I do when I wanna use computer is to go to GAIAAAAA.
It's nice. I think all of you should try. :D
I was recommend by Jolyn & Clara. :D
If you have a account, please tell me or add me.
My username is complicated-x. :D
No dot only got dash.
Okay, what craps am I talking about.
LOL.
I should stop posting here uh.
I don't know what to post already.
Byebye. :D
Loves & misses.