And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, April 13, 2008 @ 12:31 PM

Hellos. (:
I making my own hp theme now.
Jolyn, thanks for the skin. (:
I love it alot. (:
Uhm, dont know what to post about. LOL.
Oh yeh, just now cousin called me and ask if can go to Clark Quey, the new shopping centre to shop.
Than, mum said okay luhs. (:
Can chit chat with cousin lers, long time never talk to her.
Just now went out to eat beef noodle. (:
Super duper nice luhs. :DDD
I Super bloated right now. ):
Later cannot eat alreadys.
Brother said that the Orange Central there the Japaness Ramen very nice.
But than very expensive. ):
Ay, if not I wanna try already.
QIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
I went out & eat than i never touch the pc for long time & the ownskin said session out. -.-
Than the skin i just created went BOOM. -.-
Obviously, I lazy to create again so I find other skin. (:
All the skin quite nice luhs. (:
Oka, I think I should prepare already, byeybyes. :D