And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008 @ 4:55 PM

Hellos. :D
&, came posting.
School was special today! (:

Yep, it's mavis birthday! <3
MAVIS HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ~
Mavis, I'll buy you b'day present soon! :D
Maybe, I'll give it to you on Friday.
Cause, I simply have not enough time.
Sorry darling!

Sang Mavis b'day song at CF. :D
See, 1Compassion so good right? xD
I bhb-ing again
lmaos.

Today maths lesson, everyone was so quiet.
LOL, only whispering was heard.
Cause, we do not want to make Miss Chung angry anymore.
Yep, I admit that our class is super duper noisy than any other classes.
So, I am sorry miss chung! :D

Short post today, idk what to post.
So, byebye. :D
<3