And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008 @ 10:34 PM

WHEEES!~
No more password. xD
I don't care already luhs.
Unwelcome guest also can come in. :D
See, I very clever rights? xDD
BHB-ing.
Okay, I also dont know what craps I am talking about. -.-
But, I think I'll change the blogskin soon.
Kinda sian with this one already. :X
Than my face at there, very weird & funny. -.-
I think I should really really changeeeeee.
Today at school, very boring.
English lesson, go pc lab type out the homework. -.-
Home econs rocks luhs. :D
Teacher let us off early. <3
I guess I am going to choose a simple blogskin. :D
Too lazy to edit the codes already. :D
Just type my name & stuffs like that.
I'll be piercing my right ear on Saturday.
Cause, my right ear no more hole, than keep wearing earing at the left ear seems so weird. -.-
Oh yehhhhh, today went for counsiler interview.
Hopefully, I can pass lor.
But than, the teachers quite good luhs. :D
Crack jokes with me than won't make me so nervous. :D
Than got this one boy from 1H look down on NA students. -.-
Keep saying that I very pai & act guai. -.-
Conversation talk so loud, whole world can hear lor.
Please luh, talk softer, your voice hor HURT my poor EARS.
When you go in for interview hor, the place so PEACEFUL.
& plus, my ears get back to normal. (:
AFTER THIS POST, I AM GOING TO CHANGE BLOGSKIN. :D
So, byebyeeeeee.
I wanna change blogskin. :D
Oh yeh, Happy April Fools Day. :D