And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, May 3, 2008 @ 7:00 PM
(:
Hellos!~
Boring right now. ):
I just woke up from my sleep.
&, i think that i am a pig. -.-
*oink! LOL

Ytd, i sleep at 11.15pm & woke up at 12nn.
Today, I slept at 3.00+pm & woke up at 5.30pm?
Shocking eh? LOL.
But, i dont think so.

Study science for 2hrs just now.
For Chapter 1& 2 only.
& I guess it's too boring so i slept. -.-
I simply hate SCIENCE!
*tear all the papers inside the science textbook!
LOL + zzz.

The moment i woke up, mum nag at me. -.-
Mum: " See you never study science."
Me: " I study for 2hrs already, Chp1& 2."
Mum: " Oh okay, later revise again."
Me: *shows a lame face " Okay."

I wanna change my blogskin soon.
So, byebye.