And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Thursday, May 8, 2008 @ 9:08 PM

Hello. (:
Should post about yesterday. (:
Went AMK hub with Mavis, Crystal, Liting & Celine. <3
I called home & nobody answer.
Than, I call my uncle.

Me: "Uncle, can i go AMK hub with my friends?"
Uncle: "Ask mummy lor."
Me: "Not at home & never answer phone."
Uncle: "So how?"
Me: "I really wanna go lehs."
Uncle: "Aiya, nevermind you go luh."
Me: "Orh! But what if mummy scold me lehs?"
Uncle: "She scold you, than you tell her that you tell me already lor."
Me: "Orh."
* hang up.

LOL, so funny luhs! :D
Than went there eat & take pictures.
Saw Melvi, Dennise & many more at MosBurger.
Picture time was super duper fun! :DD
Than walk around saw Michelle, Isabelle & Minwei.
They all went to take neoprint.

We took pictures all around.
Were like mad women. (:
I love the picture like hellxz man.
Super duper fun with them. :D
Mavis wanted to go to arcade.
I told her that cannot wear school uniform & go inside.
She like, wtf.
LOL.

Than around 12.30pm we went home.Bus-ed home with Celine. :D
Talking with her.
Than got 1 Deyi girl scold me Cheebye. -.-
Malay girl, leg so big& fat still act like what.
I wasn't starring at you.
You thought you very pretty meh?
Fat asshole. -.-
Super pissed off with her.

I was like very scared that mum will scold me cause never tell her.
I reached home & tell her quickly.

Me: "Mummy, I went to AMK hub with my friends."
Mum: "Now is it?"
Me: "No, just now went already."
Mum: "Ohokay."
Me: "Mum, you not angry with me?"
Mum: "Angry with you for what? Anyway exams are over lers."

I was like, woah.
Mummy so good arh. LOL.
She seldom let me go out, but ytd she so good. (:

My pc got virus. ):
I think I should use Firefox.
When I use internet, virus was send to my computer. ):< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhSVOgKsTPMHlFxVAottvBj1uxFUlDBNVpxRBfXsr7B1CBJpBdRl_ZPfMngIDacmHgfPkgKEWXJNRYnB8a2lIngmKwyx9pPFznqAHpCb93WAa085bAPgJBdIF5-U0m9Kdu_jqHRkX18fEA/s1600-h/DSC00878.JPG">
Mavis, Fann Wong & me. (:


Crystal & Me. Touching the BOTAK head. :D


Mavis, Me & Crystal. Bad quality, yeh.


I wanna watch this movie, anyone wanna watch with me? :D


Emo heh? I love this picture loads! <3(:

Yep, loads more picture.
Do go to Liting's blog.
Her blog got the picture. (:

Okay, i don't know what to post lers.
Byebye. <3