And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, May 11, 2008 @ 10:14 PM

Hellos. (:
Happy Mothers' Day, mum. <3

Read if you want to, cause I think it's quite crappy. (:
Do tag if you read. xD

Yep, celebrated mothers' day with family today. :D
Morning went to church with mum.
She finally allows. :D

Afternoon, went to Crystal Jade & eat with family.
Than the stupid queue super long luhs! >.<
Waited for 30mins than can eat?!
Heard from 1 person that he book the place under his name with 10 people! :O
Shocking, heh? LOL.
Than, we ate until $80+(not to show off).
Me & brother paid half the price each.
&, I was quite bloated. (:

Went to Courts later.
Mum wanna buy the wok. -.-
So followed her.
&, than went Comics Connection.
Ask-ed the price of a PSP.
Cost $375 but not modify set. ):
Anyone knows where to buy modify set, cheap cheap one?
Than, went to 1 shop.
Clearance sale.
So, I bought Smurf& little miss star tee shirt. :D
Super cheap luhs, $18.
Cause, that time cost $12.90 per tee shirt mah.

Around 4.00+ reach home.
So, I slacked. :D
Slept for 2 hours, was kinda tired.
&, went out to eat again.
Walk-ed again. -.-
5-10 mins walk.
I ate Fish & Chips.
*yummy.
But, I was stealing mum's soup. xD
Super nice luhs.

So, chit chated for a while.
Than brother spot a rat.
Super black luhs. xD
But, it seems to run away when it get the wrapper. -.-
Than, went home.
Walk-ed again. -.-

It seems to be a busy day today. LOL.
Never went out so many times 1 day.
Hahas, very tiring.
Sorry for the craps. (:
& thanks for reading.

Byebye.
I wanna sleep now.
Super tired luhs.
Rawrs.