And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Friday, May 16, 2008 @ 5:05 PM

Hellos. (:
Didn't went for the dance today.
Sorry, Madeline.
Pangseh you.
Paiseh.
I didn't really meant to pangseh you.
But, I am seriously sorry.

Wth, pangseh-er.
You ask people go, yet you never go.
You thought what? Like go, don't like go is it?
Tell people to go, you yourself also never go.
Never set good role example luh!
Crap like hell man.
If you don't wanna go, than why still say that you wanna go?
Talk so much crap, than you might as well don't go& say you wanna go luh!
Kinda piss off with it.

But, I'll hold my temper.
Don't ask me who the person is.
Cause, I won't tell anyone. (:
I guess only a few knows about it. :D

School today was BORING!~
The security thingy come & talk talk talk.
Very boring cannnnnnn.
I wanna sleep already.
super boring luhs!

Recess time, went to toilet.
Cause Mavis wanna put her contact lens mah.
Than was in the toilet for 20 minutes?
LOL, nevermind.
Than ate NATA DECOCO! <3
LOL, I love nata like hellxz luhs!

&, after recess was the talk again.
Super boring, plus having a test on that on Thursday. -.-

Kinda tired now, byebye.
;我爱你(:

Countdown to ******; 9 more days.
Oh my gosh, i cannot wait! xD