And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008 @ 10:46 PM

Hellos.
Uh, nothing happens today.
this post may be kinda boring, read it if you want. (:

I guess the workshop was kinda okay.
Talk all the way. LOL.
Didn't really listen to what teacher was talking.
Was kinda slacking. xD
I almost wanna sleep, but can't.
Was woken up by most of the chit chatting. LOL.

& went to chapel basement to give suggests to the school.
Than Timothy say have Movie theater than people wanna watch movie must pay 50¢.
Obviously, the school quite happy about it cause got budget mah.

Tmr uncle ain't driving me to school. ):
He wanna watch football than sleep. LOL
Must wake up early tmr.
Rawrs.

Than after that play boggle.
Jolyn, Mavis & me cheated. xD
We got the highest than get lollipop! xD
Eat all the way on mrt & bus.
Than i chew the stick. x]
I am still very childish, yep I know.

Than, while watching show.
I felt asleep. xD
Than, I go & on air-con.
Cause weather is super hot.
Hear from the aunty saying that today the weather very warm because it's 34degree.

Than woke up, faster go & bath.
LOL.
Nothing special about today.

Yep, byebye,

Countdown
4 more days to ******!