And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Friday, May 23, 2008 @ 5:27 PM

Hellos.
I don't really have the mood right now.
Kinda piss-ed off with something just now.
Will mention later.

wo0ts.
& again, Mavis came to my house today. (:
Ate western food with her! <3
We took away & ate it at my house.
Than later, when inside the room & on air-con & chit chat.
Than, she help me remove the cover of my phone. LOL.
Really had a hard time removing the cover.
Asked the boys if they can go to the chalet.
Weichong say can.
But, not too sure with Boon How.
Can't get through his phone. ):
Maybe, Mavis will ask later, Idk.
At around 4pm, mavis went home already. ):
*Sobs
Hopefully, she will online later.

Super pissed off with *******. >:(
He act big only can.
Thought he know the gang very well like that.
Actually, he just get to know them.
& said that if anyone bully ******, he will tell the gang & help her. -.-
Please lor, Mavis didn't even bully her.
Only you think that way luhs.
Talk so much & act big only.
You thought you got gang we don't have meh?
We still have POLICE as our gang okay.
Don't use Weichong just to go to the chalet. Please.
We know what's on to you already.
Mavis never invite you & you WANTS TO GO.
Please, don't be so thick skin can?
People never invite you, don't act as if people got invite you like that.
If your skin is too thick, i can help you shave it.(if you want to)
& please, nobody invites you.
Don't anyhow say that Mavis got invite you okay.
Say what, I come on Monday to watch movie.
Please, did we ever ask you to watch movie with us?
Did we ever invite you?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
So yeh, don't be so thick skin.
& dont act big in front of me.
Cause, I can tell Mr Ng & the police to help me. (:
Anything happens to me & my friends, you'll get it from me.
Though I am rather scared about that matter.

FYI, I wouldn't be so stupid to ask another gang & fight with you.
If not, I am in the wrong too.
So, yeh I will hand this matter either to Mr Ng or the police or maybe both.(:
Feeling much more better now.

Cause everything is inside my heart.
Feeling kinda uneasy if i never say it out. (:
I guess I would tell my brother later. (:
Maybe he would help me.
Yep, hate people who acts big. :D

Stop my post here, byebye.

OHYEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2 more days to chalet! <33