And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, May 24, 2008 @ 8:53 PM

Hellos.
I am super hyper now. :DD
In the morning, i was super sad/pissed off luhs because of that matter.
Now, Mavis told me something & i became so happy! LOL.

Oh, ******** so what if you wanna find gang?
Btw, they don't beat girls. (:
&, Mavis's friend(Claudia) very close to Qianhui. :D
So, we're super safe.
Or should I say super fucking safe?
&, they all say you super guailan & see you buai song.
I can tell you that Mavis have 20 over backups in school.
Outside, there is 30 over. (:
So, you better watch out, not us. (:

I am super excited about tmr ******! :DD
Can't wait. hehs.
Yep, thanks Mavis for holding up the ******(:

Nothing to post already, bye! (:
1 more day!

Yep, I wont be posting on 25th may - 27th may!(:
Due to something, sorry.