And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Thursday, May 29, 2008 @ 6:18 PM

Hellos. (:
Change my blogskin, so decided to post! :D
Had a really fun time with Mavis, Jolyn, Cassie, Madeline, Wei Chong, Boon How & Marcus. (:
Start of with Day 1. :D

Day 1:
Went to Compass point & waited for Mavis & her parents to drive us to the chalet.
Reach the chalet, put all our stuffs at chalet & went for bbq.
Walked around at e! hub at night & play arcade throughout the day until the arcade close. xD
Played para para & basketball.
Oh gosh, my basketball skills sucks! (x
I got 28 for stage 1 & failed. xD
Mavis, Cassie & Madeline super pro luhs.
Score higher than me. ):
& went to take neoprints with them.
Bath at night.
Mavis & I were scared so, she waited for me inside the bathroom. :X
Obviously, there's door luhs than I closed the door & put towel around it. xD
Creative huh? It was all Mavis's idea.
Than went to sleep with a lot of noise! xD
Sorry Mavis, with all those noises.

Day 2:
Woke up at 7.10a.m & bath.
Walked around & see what can we eat.
In the end, we didn't eat anything just buy something light to munch on.
Went back to the chalet & took the Escape Theme Park tickets from Mavis's mum.
& headed to Escape Theme Park asap. (:
Went to play by ourself first as the boys haven't reach yet.
Played viking, but I cannot take the pressure & i asked the person to stop.
Yes, I know I am SCARED. Happy? LOL.
Than Cassie & Madeline went to sit the roller coaster.
& they went to sit the spaceship thingy.
While they were playing, the boys came.
Played the spraying water on the boat(don't know the name of the game)
When I came out, I was totally WET!
Thanks to the boys, I spray them too. xD
Than while they were queuing up for the inverter, it rains.
So, we quickly went for a shelter & stay at there for a while.
& after that, went to play spaceship, yakult, go kart & ferries wheel.
Go kart is super fun luhs! (:
I loveeeeeeeeeeee GO KART LIKE HELLXZ. :DDD
Planned to go to ETP again, though there's very little game to play. (:
After that, went back to chalet & change clothes & slack.
Than Lili came for about 5mins & left with her stead.
After that, went Arcade & took neoprint.
Than, they all say they hungry so went to Pasta Mania & eat.
Ate Pizza, share with Mavis & Boon How.
Each of us paid $5.
While eating, we waited for Jolyn to come.
& pick her up at the carpark. (:
After that, went back to the chalet & ate bbq.
Yes, I know we eat alot. :D
Than, Mavis's father so funny luhs!
Called WeiChong, BoonHow & Marcus, boy boy.
LOL!
Than, helped them bbq.
After that, went back to ETP.
&, I was super crazy & random, dont know why.
I anyhow shout here shout there when I siting on the spaceship ride. LOL!
Than Jolyn kept laughing.
& played some more games, but I can't remember now. (:
Than chit chat until 1.15 & slept. (:

Day 3:
Woke up at 9.05a.m
Prepare everything & pack up.
Went to eat KFC & took pictures of parrots. (:
The grey one is super duper clever! :D
He/She knows how to say hello & byebye, cool huh?
LOL.

Yep, post end.
Hand's tired.
So now, I'll post pictures. :D:D

Mavis & me.

Chocky in giant size, cute heh?

CARE BEAAAAAAARS!

Madeline so cuteeeeeeeeee right?

Emo-ing

Group photo! (:

LOL, cute heh?

Ferries wheel!~

Cassie, acting to be grumpy!

ME with CARE BEARS again! <3

Cassie & Me. I am closing my eyes. t_T

MARCUS! UN GLAM!

WeiChong & Marcus

WeiChong & BoonHow

For stupid videos, please go to Cassie's blog!
It's really funny.
You can see WeiChong & BoonHow "fighting".
LOL.

Okay, byebye. :D