And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, May 12, 2008 @ 5:27 PM

OHMYGOSH. :D
Hellos.IT day today.
Gotta wake up by 7.30am to on the pc. -.-
& the lesson ends at 2.00pm.
Super tiredddddd.
Rawrs.


&, it's bloody laggy. ):
fcuking hell, load so slow.

Mavis came just now to do the IT thingyo.
Cause, her laptop went mental hospital already. LOL.
Than, play game & chit chat. :D
Thanks Madeline & Mavis for teaching me how to change the language to chinese. :D
We took turns to load the page.
Though, it's slow.
But, we were talking & chatting & time flew fast. (:

Ate lunch with her. :D
She ate Grilled Fish, & I ate Fish & Chips.
*yummy
Mum told me to treat her eat, so I treat her.
Than she treat me drink the drinks & the chicken wing. :D
Thanks, Mavis. :D
I was super bloated & we were talking non-stop. xD
Talkative uh? LOL.

The construction was doing their stuff.
&, with those bing bing bong bong sound.
I was shocked all the time. LOL.
Than walk-ed to 7-11. :D
Nothing to buy so walk-ed home. LOL.
&, Mavis bought Pokka Green Tea downstairs my block.(:

&, I saw Mavis doing her QUIZ.
I know all the answers! LOL.
Mavis, I WILL SPREAD THE ANSWERS OUT ONE, DON'T WORRY! xD
LOL.

Played habbo with Lynn ytd.
&, I helped her scold the HC people.
Stupid lor, they all have so many backup. xD
Than, obviously the -MrSunShine did something bad to Lynn.
Than she angry luhs.
So, go & scold him. xD
Yep, report him if you can. (:

Yep, stop my post here.
Byebye. (:
; 我爱你(: