And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, May 19, 2008 @ 9:41 AM
Please read this post. Yee Tat, get your facts right
Early post yeh?
LOL.
Going to cousin house later.

Yee Tat, please stop your childish-ness luhs.
& please stop spamming Jolyn blog with all your backups.
If you are so free, you can get a job with your backups. (:
& stop using "talk to me in school luhs." & "meet me at blahblah land."
Oh if you can say that, Jolyn also can say that too what, right?
"humji kia always like that one, I can understand." -.-
She also can say other things about you right?
Like, "stupid person don't dare to face me still say I humji kia."
This is just a matter of hate & love only.
You need not make a fuss in this matter.
Unless you want JOLYN to like you?
No right. Than, she hates you also got reason what.
You cannot hear her telling out her reason meh?
Jolyn hates you, that's her problem.
You hate Jolyn, that's YOUR PROBLEM.
You need not spam her tagboard & say meet me at this place.
You can use attitude what.
&, yeh get your facts right before scolding anyone. :D
I am already VERY POLITE to you.
I did not type ANY VULGARS at this post.

Jolyn, do reason with him about why you hate him. (:
Maybe, this will help him to understand.

Byebye.
Got to go now. (:

Countdown;
6 more days to ******