And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 @ 7:08 PM
Results are out! :D
Hellos. :D
Kinda bored now, playing gaia. (:

I don't know why, but kinda pissed off today.
Maybe it's because of my results? I don't know.
Mum is kinda demanding for my english(i guess).
She told me to get 100+ for english overall. -.-

I told her in chinese.
Me: " Mummy, I got 82/140 for my english exam."
Mummy: "Woah, so bad arh? 100+ is better."
Me: *show a lame face.
Mummy: "Why you don't wanna get 130++?"
Me: "Wa, so high. I not that clever one neh."
Me& Mummy: *laughs

130+/140?
Siao, I guess those marks are impossible for me.
She was playing with me only.

Oh, mum still allow me to go to the ******. (:
She didn't say any bad things about it.
Like cannot go or something like that.
She still asked me the date time all. LOL.


Tmr getting Maths & Science Exam Paper back.
Do wish me luck. :D
I guess I will fail maths like siao. xD
But, hopefully mum still allow me go to ******(:
Sorry, kinda crazy about that thing.

&, nothing to post already.
Byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
;我爱你(: