And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008 @ 8:18 PM

wheeeeeeeeeees~
Nothing special about today(:
Just a normal day for me to slack again.

Mavis, I am already very pissed off with the guys.
If they wanna go, than go it's up to them. (:
I don't really care now.
If they wanna go, than go don't want than don't go.
I dont give a fcuk about this matter. :D

Yeh, skip that topic!
Talk about ytd. (:
Went to cousin's house.
& took emo picture while cleaning her corridor!
All the way, I was like OMGXZ OMGXZ, so nice so nice! LOL.
Very random yeh?
Than draw on the floor with water! xD
Like Hollywood superstar!
bhb again! xDD
I guess I'll post the pictures tmr or any other day.
Cause, I haven't upload to the pc.

Yep, should end my post here.
Short post heh? LOL.
Byebye!

5 more days to *****! (:
I've been counting down since last week! LOL.