And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Friday, June 27, 2008 @ 9:39 PM
:D
The 76th post.
Wonder when will it get to 100th post.

PE lesson is really boring todayyyyyyyyy.
Dance for the aces day & our class has been nominated.
Wtf.
& did height & weight.
Grow taller & grow fatter! Yey-ness.
You might think that I am crazy cause I am happy that I grow fat right?
Cause, I super skinny mahhhhhh.

Use to be:
151cm - I know I am short luhs.
31kg - Underweight, I know.

Now:
155cm - Increase by 4cm! :D
35kg- Still underweight. LOL

Quite happy with my height & weight.
But I want to be 170cm tall.
This year, I wanna reach 160cm++.
I'll jump more often. LOL.

& the dance was really ...
Mr Tan asked Mavis, Jolyn, Isabelle & me to stand at the front.
Cause we're talking? Wth, I got dance okay.
I guess Issac & Timothy enjoys it.

Assembly was okay.
Fun time poking Liting & Isabelle. LOL.
& Isabelle always thinks that Mavis poke her. xD
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
& talking about this, I forgot to put my geography workbook in Mr Ang locker.

& confessed to her today.
If you don't wanna change, than forget it.
Cause you'll have lesser friends & that's not my problem cause I ain't you.
& cry all you like cause that's your tears & not mine.
If you think you're right & we steal your friends, I guess you should think again.
Cause, you steal our friends first. Don't we have the rights to steal them back?
Cause we know them first?
Don't you think that once we friend you, you're SNACTING our friends?
You think what?
We friend you means that you can steal our friends luh.
Than I friend you, I also steal your money luhs.
We gave you cold shoulders cause your attitude COMPLETELY CHANGE.
Do you know the hurtful feeling now? You told Mavis to change & now I guess you understand her feeling.
Like what Mrs Tan said, there's a million excuses but 1 fact.
&, you said that you never gossip about anyone. Btw, CHRISTIAN DON'T LIE.
& you lie. Saying that you never gossip. This is not LOVE & CONCERN WORLD.
If you think you're in love & concern world, I guess you should wake up from your dream.
This is reality. Humans have feeling, emoticon & thoughts. Of course, they do gossip & think bad things about others.
Everyone gossips(duh).
I admit that I gossip before. I admit that I hate you before.
Do you dare to admit?
You steal Michelle from me. What kind of attitude is this?
I've know her since P2. So, you wants to spoil our relationship.
If you want to, than go ahead. I have no comments.
Enough writing this down. I am already typing out very nicely already.
If you think that I type out in a very bad way, than think that way. I have no comments.


>:(((((((
This weekend super loads of homework siahxzxzxzxzxz. ):<
Off to slack now.
Bye. <3