And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Friday, June 13, 2008 @ 7:47 PM

Hello. :D
Mavis coming to my house tmr!
w0ots. <3
We'll be doing the composition, comprehension & also the Lit project. ):
Haixz, so many things to do.

Okay, I'll do 1 quiz now. :D
Ain't sabo by anyone but I found it on my old blog. (:
I wouldn't tell you guys my old blog url cause I find my blog very lame. LOL.
Okay, stop the craps!
I'll do my quiz now. :D

1. Last place you've been to,
- No where. LOL.

2. You are,
- Jun Chiung. -.-

3.Yesterday,
- I guess I stay at home?

4. Last person who texted you?
- Jolyn

5. How old are you?
- 12(duh).

6. What song are u listening to now?
- S.O.S, cause Mavis played it quite loud. :X

8. Last thing you bought for yourself
- Forgot. LOL.

9. How you wish,
- Passed my exams with flying color, get loads of money, good health & travel around the world.

10. I really like,
- Spongebob Squarepants! :D

11. I have a crush on,
- NO ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

12. I really hate,
- Satan & some of my friends.

Have you ever..

1. Cried in school?
- Duh.

2. Ran away?
- Nope.

3. Broken someone's heart?
- I guess so.

4.Had your heart broken?
- Maybe , maybe not.

5. Cried when someone died?
- Duhhhhhhhhh.

6. Broken a bone?
- Nopes. -.-

7. Sit by the phone waiting for a call all night?
- Who would ever do that?

8.Chat online?
- You asked funny questions you know! @#!%#@%^$$ Duhhhhhhh. LOL

9. Save emails?
- No.

10. Wish u were someone else?
- Sometimes, sometimes not.

11. Cry in front of friends?
- you mean?

Sooo..

1.Do you get jealous easily?
- Hmm, depends on what kind of situation.

2. What have u been doing these past few days?
- Do homework, watch teevee, chat on the phone, using computer, eat, breathe & walk. LOL.

3. What are you thinking about now?
- Finish this quiz?!

4.What did you do last night?
- Watch tv and listen to mp3.

5.What did you last say to a friend last night?
- Byebye!

6. When will you want to have your own baby?
- Hello? I still 12 leh. -.-

7. When did u last receive a gift?
- Not too sure.

8. Who did you last chatted online with?
- Mavis.

9. What was your greatest bet ever made?
- Too young to bet. -.-

10. Do you believe in first sight in love?
- Not really.

Sabo:
- Mavis Png
- Jolyn Cheng
- Madeline Ng
- Cassie Leong
- Micaela
- Yanen

Yep, sabo this people first! :D