And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008 @ 11:06 PM

Hello. (:
New blogskin.
Found a blogskin that I like.
But, I think I'll not change the blogskin soon. (:
Probably, I'll put there for a few months?
I'll try huh.

To her:
So what if you bought a *** already huh?
Like I care like that.
Don't come & act with your *** luhs.
I also buying soon what.
Talk so much craps for what?
Tell you nicely to try & go back & ask the person if it's modify set.
So that can save money.
You say what?
NVM LUH.
You thought you very rich meh?
My mum help me buy *** you thought we VERY POOR until we cannot buy is it?
Ask so many questions. Please luh, my mother not that poor hor.
You think what, you very rich is it?
1 more time from you, I'll scream on your face/the phone, I tell you.

Sorry kinda angry with her. :D
Try asking me, maybe I'll tell you on msn/sms/phone. :D
So yeh, don't worry.
She's like very what luhs.
I hate her can! ):<
No mood already luhs.
Yep, stop my craps.
& QUIZ! :D
Yey-ness, I can sabo people again! xD

WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?
- 10:52 PM
WHAT TIME DID U WAKE UP?
- 1.45++pm
IF U COULD EAT LUCH WITH ONE PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE?
- ALOT LEH, 1 is not enough. Nevermind, I'll name all! xD
Mavis, Jolyn, 469, Madeline, Cassie, Parmish, Kimmie, Miyoko, Shirin & Regine. :D
GOLD OR SILVER?
- Silver
WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN THEATERS?
- Kung Fu Panda! ohmyfgosh luhs! It's super nicexzxzxzxzxxzxz.
WHAT IS/ARE YOUR FAVORITE T.V. SHOW(S)?
- CARTOONS! xD
WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST?
- SIAO ARH! I WOKE UP AT 1.45+PM STILL GOT BREAKFAST ARH? -.-
WHO WOULD YOU HATE TO BE STUCK IN A ROOM WITH?
- Idk, maybe someone I hate?
WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
- Not too sure.
WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
- Idk.
BEACH, CITY, OR COUNTRY?
- Beach
FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
- CHOCOLATEEEEEEEEEEEE!
BUTTER, PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN?
- Butter!
FAVORITE COLOR?
- Lime green & Orange.
WHAT KIND OF CAR DO U DRIVE?
- I still 12 leh, you tell me how to get a car.
FAVORITE SANDWICH?
- HAMBURGER! xD
WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO U DESPISE?
- Dishonesty & not trustworthy.
FAVORITE FLOWERS?
- Not too sure, I don't even know anything about flowers.
WHERE WOULD YOU GO ON VACTION?
- Alot of places. :D
WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM?
- White... it's boring!
FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING?
- Probably Billabong & Op?
WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO RETIRE?
- You wanna support me when I retire is it? Ask this kind of question for what? -.-
FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK?
- Saturday bahs.
WHAT DID U DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?
- Normal day for me, no celebration. ): Boring birthday huh.
WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
- SINGAPORE! DUH!
FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
- WWE! xD
COKE OR PEPSI Coke?
- Coke
ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?
- Night owl(I guess)
WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE?
- 5 & 1/2 or 6.
DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?
- Nope, but I want a dog!
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
- S'Winter. LOL.
NICKNAME(S)
- Jacey, Junior Collage(-.-), Ja & more. Probably 6f'07 people know. Ask me if you wanna know too. But, I would tell you in tagboard. Probably, sms or msn.
HAIR COLOR?
- Black
EYE COLOR?
- Black
PIERCINGS?
- Just my ears
TATTOOS?
- OI! I am 12 years old leh.
WHERE DO YOU LIVE NOW?
- SINGAPORE(duh)!
FAVORITE FOOD?
- Cheese fries.
EVER BEEN TO AFRICA?
- Nope.
EVER BEEN TOILET PAPERING?
- You mean?
EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
- I guess so. But, I am too young to understand love.
EVER BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT?
- You cursing me is it? -.-
CROUTONS OR BACON BITS?
- Bacon bits
FAVORITE SAYING OR PHRASE?
- Oh fish & fucking hell. :X
FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
- Ljs. (:
FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
- GREENTEA!
HOW MANY TIMES DID U FAIL YOUR DRIVERS LICENSES TEST?
- I AM 12 YEARS OLD. How many time must I repeat myself? %^$^$#%Q#@%#
WHO DID YOU GET YOUR LAST E-MAIL FROM?
- Not too sure. I am too lazy to check my e-mail.
DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?
- Seldom, but use to. :X
WHICH STORE WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO MAX OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD?
- No credit card luh. Why? You planning to give me 1 & pay for me is it?
WHAT DO YOU DO MOST WHEN YOUR BORED?
- Play games, watch teevee, chit-chat.
BEDTIME?
- Anytime I like.
GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?
- Half full
IF YOU COULD BE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD IT BE?
- Probably, Japan?
WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?
- 11:06PM
5 PEOPLE TO DO THIS.
- Mavis, Jolyn, Edna, Madeline & Cassie! xD

Yep, I know my typing is super slow. (:
I admit okayyyyy.

Okay, byebye.
I wanna watch Evan Almighty already.

Labels: