And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Friday, June 20, 2008 @ 5:50 PM

Hello. :D
I guess I didn't post for 2 days?
Not too sure. LOL.

I think I will post about yesterday.
Too lazy to type out all already. LOL.
I am a lazy girl. xD

Ytd, was Regine's b'day. (:
Celebrate with her.
& I was the earliest to reachhhhhhhhh! :D
I reach at 3.45pm++ LOL.
Than chit-chated & played with her for awhile. (:
Than Raffaella & Franchesca(Idk, how to spell) came. (:
So, we shared some secrets, & chit chatted.
Play-ed HH & venture to the unknown. (: LOL.
It's not scary though. But venture to the unknown was great! :D
Most of them got scared. LOL.

Waited for Geraldine & Gwendaline to come.
Ohmygosh, Gwen so cuteeeeeeeeeeee!
When she eating, she say: "You want? You want? Very nice."
OMFGOSH, it's super duper cuteeeeeee! Somemore, she's 2 years old only.

Than played with her. :D
Her favourite game is CHOO-CHOO-TRAIN. LOLXZXZXZXZ.
Obviously, I played with her luhs. Don't laugh arh. LOL.
Than she like the baby toy. It freaks me out esp the eyes!
Than she kept on going in & out of the room.

Than we played ball with her. (:
OMFGOSH, she's so cuteeeeee.
We use the word "poin" when we pass the ball.
Later, she also followed!
& it's freaky hard to take picture with her luhs.
Keep moving around.
Must keep on saying barney than she'll look at you.
Manage to take a picture with her. (:
Will post it tmr(i guess), cause my phone has no battery.
& also, took some picture when Regine & me was "flying". LOL
Actually, took some pictures at her house not our "flying adventure".
We were bluffing the small kids actually, & they believe it. LOL.

Than, went home around 11.00pm. (:
Had so much fun time with them though they're younger than me.
& they're much more better than ***. :D

Quiz & Sabo by Mavis Png!

Rule: People who had been tagged has to start with 10 random facts about themselves.At the end of the quiz you'll have to choose 10 people & tag them about the quiz.
1. I am very random & crazy.

2. Hate insects esp lizards & ants.
3. I always day-dream about impossible things.
4. I needa hug my small pillow when I am sleeping. :X
5. Disturbing Issac is my hobby! xD
6. Too forgetful sometimes.
8. I LOVE JOHN CENA & ZAC EFRON! THEY PWNS! <3
9. Ain't good at sports.
10. I love surprise party. Plan my b'day for meeeeeee. :D

Stop posting here. Long post?
I am not too sure. LOL.
Byebyeeeeee. <3