And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, June 16, 2008 @ 12:39 PM

Hellos!
Just a normal day today.
Nothing to do.

Oh yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Brother went to army camp! :D
Can do something which I cannot do at home(most of the time).
Okay stop my shitty craps & do the quiz! :D

Kena sabo by EDNA'CHIOBU! ):
But nevermind, I can sabo some of my friends & next time sabo her! xD

one. How long will you wait for someone you love ?

I don't know. I am still a kiddo, 12(TWELVE) YEARS OLD!

two. what do you want to do now ?
uh, hang out with my friends?

three. what will you be doing at six pm ?
Watching show bah.

four. do you hate your friends sometimes ?
Sometimes only. (:

five. where do you wish to die ?
SIAO ARH! Ask this kind of question. I am still a kiddo 12 years old! How would I know? -.- ^%$^^$%^$%^%^@$# LOL!

six. do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain ?
Yep. Since it before. :D Uh, I saw the rainbow when I was P1. :D Long time ago huh.

seven. what are the impossible things you wished to do ?
Uh, to be a rich lady. Meet, shake hands, hug, take photograph & have a autograph of John Cena & Zac Efron. To have more freedom. To live in a CONDO OR LANDED PROPERTY(3 story high)! :D I know it's impossible, but try. (:

eight. is there something you wished never happened ?
I think I know, but don't wish to say. (:

nine. are you happy with your life now ?
Kinda.

ten. what if your crush asked you out ?
I don't know. Probably, say I am not free. (:

eleven. what will you do when you feel bored ?
Asked this question before. :D

twelve. what feelings do you hate the most ?
LOADS! D:<

thridteen. do you let go or move on when a relationship fails ?
I think I'll let go.

fourteen. what is your name ?
READ MY BLOG & YOU'LL KNOW. $^$^%$%

11 people tagged to do the quiz .
One. Mavis
Two. Jolyn
Three. Madeline
Four. Cassie
Five. Lynn
Six. Micaela
Seven. Liting
Eight. Celine
Nine. Micaela
Ten. Yanen
Eleven. YOU+HIM+HER+IT :D

Yep, stop posting here.
Byebye! <3