And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, June 30, 2008 @ 8:18 PM
Short post
Back to posting! :D
LOLXZ. Random yehs?

School was okay today.
Skip that topic I'll talk about the conversation with my brother. LOL.

Me: "You say that your friend inside the superband right? They all kick out already?"
Brother: "How I know? They all just inside the Top16. Still haven't show the results. How you expect me to know?"
Me: "You predict lor."
Brother: *act predicting. Okay, I predict already. I win luh."
Me: "Ya right." *show lame face & laughs
LOL, stupid right?
He always like that one.
Today Mavis went my house & did Geog project! :D
Super funnnnnnnnnnn! (:

Uh, GREEN FROG HERE I COME! (:
Mavis, you get what I mean ya. :D
& Jolyn, don't bring $$ that day arh.

M,J&P, ILOVEYOU! (:
Byebye.

Short post yeh?