And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, July 20, 2008 @ 4:36 AM
Advertisments!
Advertisements!

MY BLOGSHOP!

Michelle & Jacey!


Haha, was pretty bored that's why.
Memories were rewind with my uncle just now. (:
I was laughing till I cried.
It has been long ever since I laugh so hard. Haha.

Random fact about Eldest Brother & Me:
HE LOOKS LIKE ME WHEN HE WAS YOUNG. :X

Random fact about my 2nd Brother:
He's very fair. LOL.
Much much more fair-er than me.

I guess I'll study hard & try my best to go express.
I'll work hard for it & "her".
I guess I'll not be blogging too often & using the computer/psp that much.
Cause Exams are coming & I wanna promote to Express.
I'll only update my blogshop. (:
So, do cont' to support me.
I'll only be online-ing during weekend for awhile & also the holidays.
I won't be going out with you guys that often too.
I'll only go a few times a month as my mum is rather fed up with this matter.
Probably, I'll go out only 3 times per month?
&, also you guys cannot come to my house too often too.
As there are some problems at my house.
Don't bother to ask me why okay.
If I failed this common test, I'll not online till EOY holidays & it also goes for my PSP.
So, don't ask me out that much okay?


Ya, no more crapping now.
Bye bye!