And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, July 7, 2008 @ 9:56 PM
Bored-.-

L-O-V-E! :D I look so ugly with the 'O'.


Isabelle & Jacey(me). Emo-ing.


Jolyn(CHIOBU) & Jacey(me). :D (L)


Mavis & Jacey(me). :D (L)


Twinnehhhhhhhhhhhhhs! Michelle & Jacey(me)! :D


Jolyn, Jacey(me) & Mavis. ILY! <3>

Me: "Mummy, i wanna cut & trim my fringe."
Mummy: "Why?"
Me: "Cause, I hate my hair & my hair very ugly lor."
Mummy: " No, you cannot cut your hair. Just cut only & your hair very nice."
Me: "Ya right." *shows lame face

Oh mannnnnn. ):
I guess I shall use my own money & cut my hair.
&, mummy is giving excuse again.
Whatever.

&, I'LL CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN SOON! :D
I AM GETTING TIRED OF IT ALREADY. :X

LOL.

Yep, end my post here! :D
Byebye.<3