And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, July 13, 2008 @ 7:54 PM

Hello! (:
Back to posting.
See, I did not break my promise right?
I got post today okay.
I'll stop crapping & post about yesterday & today.

Left home at around 11.50am.
& reached Woodlands about 12.20pm like that?
Shop for a while & crap with MinWei, Mavis & Madeline.
Than Minwei's boyf came.
Eh, he very normal looking but rich. LOL
He bought 2 toys which cost about $40 for her b'day present.
Mavis, Madeline & me bought her a Winnie the pooh! (:
Cute right? Still can make fishball leh! LOL!

Ate Mac and crapped at there. :D
Shop for awhile & walk to MinWei's house. :D
Her house is like so big can.
&, her lil' brother is cute but her 2nd brother is IRRITATING!

Played waterbomb, scooter & rollerblading. :D
Hoho, rollerblading was pretty fun. (:
Thanks coach(MinWei)! xD
You're so pro luhs! (:

Than ate & bathe at Minwei's house.
Aunty(Minwei's mummy), you cook damn nice lehs!
& bathe after eating.
Went home with Jolyn & Madeline at around 8.35pm.
Reach home around 10.00pm.
Watch show & slack.

A fun day yet tiring.
I won't post about things that make me unhappy & buying PSP tmr! :D
Yey-ness.

Was feeling rather sad just now & told Mummy about it.
Mum counsel me & tell me what to do.
Don't even bother to ask me what makes me so sad.
It hurts me deeply inside.
I'll start everything fresh again. :D

Okay, stop posting about it, it makes me feel even sad.
&, I won't post what pissed me off ytd.
I'll play games with my brother now! (:
So yeh, byebye!